Dalton International – Safety From Hazardous Substances
Hazardous substances can cause serious harm to people and the environment and additional care must be taken when storing, handling and disposing of these substances.
Dalton International established in 1998, is dedicated to providing safety from hazardous substances to people and the environment.
We do this every day by working towards our Vision of being New Zealand’s leading provider of safety solutions for businesses working with hazardous substances.
Our products are available through New Zealand’s leading industrial safety, engineering supplies and trade stores. Our team of technical experts can help you determine the best solution for your hazardous substances management needs and have a wealth of industry knowledge.
Our Purpose: “Prevent harm from hazardous substances to people and the environment”.
Our vision is to be: “New Zealand’s leading provider of safety solutions for businesses working with hazardous substances”
Why work with Dalton International
- Customer Satisfaction – We believe in exceeding expectations. We are responsive, flexible, solutions focused and always go the extra mile.
- Team Work – We value the diverse experience of all our team and understand that our success relies upon everyone contributing to our common vision.
- Expertise – We are experts in our field, leading with knowledge that helps our customers achieve their goals and sets us apart from our competitors.
- Balance – We believe that balance will increase our chances of success and fulfillment. This includes work life balance, diversity of opinions, mix of cultures and genders, and the balance between business activity and a sustainable future.
- Integrity – We are ethical and honest in everything we say and do.
We represent some of the world’s leading brands that specialise in providing solutions to businesses working with hazardous substances, including:
- Ansell/Microgard – Chemical Protective Coveralls
- UltraTech International Inc. – Secondary Containment, Facilities Protection and Stormwater Management
- STS Shigematsu – Respiratory Protection
- Guardian – Emergency Showers and Eyewash Stations.
- Tobin – Eyewash Systems
- SpillTech – Industrial Absorbents and Spill Kits
- Dalton International – Dangerous Goods Cabinets, HandPlus® Disposable Gloves, Sureshield® Protective Coveralls and UltraBund® Bunding.
Associations and Sponsorships
Sustainable Coastlines is a young, multi-award winning New Zealand charity run by a small team of hard-working staff and a network of passionate volunteers and interns. We love our coasts and we work with our sleeves rolled up to keep them beautiful. We coordinate and support large-scale coastal clean-up events, educational programs, public awareness campaigns and riparian planting projects. We also help groups run their own events. Through these efforts we motivate volunteers and communities around Aotearoa and the Pacific to look after the coastlines we all love.
Responsible Care New Zealand is dedicated to showcasing the very best compliance advice concerning New Zealand’s world class system for safely managing hazardous substances and dangerous goods in the workplace.
The Auckland Chamber of Commerce is a business association dedicated to helping Auckland businesses grow and succeed. The Chamber provides networking opportunities, business support and advice, recruitment services and access to international markets.
Each year Dalton International sponsors The Radio Network “Special Children’s Christmas Party” which is held in association with the Kidney Kids and Variety the Children’s Charity. It gives around 2000 children with life threatening diseases, intellectual or physical disabilities, or those living in disadvantaged circumstances, a day they will never forget.