Dalton International manufactures a wide range of Hazardous Goods Storage Cabinets (a.k.a. DG Cabinets) for indoor storage of hazardous substances. All our cabinets are designed to meet the relevant Australian/New Zealand standards and are full of “Best in Class” features; including:
- Heavy Duty Packaging– Extra protection so your Dalton International DG Cabinet arrives in pristine condition.
- Powder Coated Finish– Internal and external powder coated finish improves chemical resistance.
- Recessed Handle– Recessed handle with key lock to eliminate potential damage from heavy knocks.
- Self-Closing and Latching Doors– All two door cabinets incorporate a sequential self-closing door action, providing hands free closing and ensures doors close in the correct sequence.
- Double Steel Walls– Constructed using 1.2mm thick, double steel walls with 40mm air gap between walls to provide thermal insulation.
- 50mm Vent Bungs– Fitted into side walls for venting of Hazardous Goods Storage Cabinets where required.
- 150mm Deep Liquid Tight Sump– For containment of leaks and spills.
- Static Earthing Connection– Each Hazardous Goods Storage Cabinets comes with earthing wire to help reduce the potential build-up of static electricity, a known source of ignition.
- Heavy Duty Perforated SteelShelves – 1.6mm thick perforated galvanised steel shelves provide added strength and free air movement with the cabinet.
- Continuous Piano Hinge– Continuous piano hinge for reliable action and better sealing of Hazardous Goods Storage Cabinets.
When deciding on Hazardous Substance Storage Cabinet, there’s more to consider than just price. You will also need to consider:
- Does your cabinet meet the requirements of the appropriate standard?
- Which substances can I store in the cabinet?
- What size containers can I store?
- Where should the cabinet be placed in my facility?
If it all seems a bit confusing, don’t worry, our highly trained and experienced team, can provide advice on the best solution for your needs to ensure you are compliant and can get on with your business.
To get started you can have a look at the products and videos we’ve listed here. You can also download our Hazardous Goods Storage Catalogue, which gives you an overview of some of the most common solutions.
To speak with one of the team about your indoor storage needs give us a call on 0800 323 223 or use the chat function on the bottom right of our webpage. Ask us about coming to your site and doing a site storage risk assessment.
- Hazchem Storage
- Hazchem PPE
- Hazchem Response
- Hazchem Signage
- Other Products