(Formerly known as TRELLCHEM® EVO) Top of the line hazmat suit providing maximum protection against the most aggressive chemicals in all forms, including warfare agents. Approved to the world’s toughest standards, EN 943-2 and NFPA 1991:2016 including the optional chemical flash fire and liquefied gas protection requirements.
Top of the line hazmat suit providing maximum protection against the most aggressive chemicals in all forms, including warfare agents. Approved to the world’s toughest standards, EN 943-2 and NFPA 1991:2016 including the optional chemical flash fire and liquefied gas protection requirements.
- An “All inclusive” hazmat suit
- Offers outstanding permeation times – tested for 24 hours
- Patented fabric system with antistatic butyl rubber and chemical and degradation resistant Viton® rubber on an aramid base fabric
- Meets NFPA 1991:2016 including the optional chemical flash fire and liquefied gas protection requirements
- PyroMan™ tested
- Approved for work in explosive atmospheres
- Design: AlphaTec® EVO comes in three different designs to fit all user preferences:
- Encapsulating design type CV (wide vision visor with 3D depth of 20 cm) – Well-proven design that fits on top of all major SCBA brands and bottle sizes
- Encapsulating design type VP1 (larger visor) – Fits on top of all major SCBA brands and bottle sizes
- Non-encapsulating design type T – Suitable for work in confined spaces
- Garment Material:
- Outer: Strong, flexible and flame retardant aramid fabric coated with antistatic butyl rubber and an additional top layer of Viton® rubber.
- Inner: Chloroprene rubber and a multilayer barrier laminate.
- This patented fabric system makes a strong and flexible material, which offers an outstanding chemical barrier – more than 24 hours protection against a wide range of chemicals including warfare agents – coupled with degradation and flame resistance.
- Seams: Stitched with aramid thread for superior strength and durability. Sealed on the outside with a glued-on rubber tape and on the inside with a welded-on barrier laminate tape. The welded-on barrier tape provides a continuous barrier layer across the seam, giving the same chemical protection as the garment material itself. Read more about the unique AlphaTec® Seam Technology.
- Colour: Red (standard) or Olive green (upon request)
- NFPA 1991:2016 incl. the optional Chemical Flash Fire & Liquefied Gas protection requirements*
- EN 943-1:2015 and EN 943-1/FprA1:2018
- EN 943-2:2002 and FprEN 943-2:2018
- EN 1073-2:2002 (radioactive particle protection)
- EN 14126:2003 (infective agent protection)
- EN 1149-5:2008 (antistatic suit material)
- Approved for use in ATEX zones 0, 1, 2/20, 21, 22 and chemical group IIA, IIB, IIC
* Only encapsulating suits with sewn-in socks/booties.
|Minimum Order Quantity|
VISOR (ENCAPSULATING SUITS)
Made from a rigid 2 mm impact and chemical resistant PVC. Comes in two optional sizes; CV or the larger VP1. Covered by a replaceable, antistatic Tear-off/ATEX lens.
FACE SEAL (NON-ENCAPSULATING/TYPE T SUITS)
Made from rubber and anatomically designed for optimum safety and comfort. A Mini Hood comes with all type T suits. Read more about the AlphaTec® Mini Hood.
GLOVES & ATTACHMENTS
Ansell Barrier® #02-100 inner glove and outer AlphaTec® #38-628 Viton®/Butyl rubber glove. Suits certified to NFPA 1991:2016 also have an additional outer knitted cut protective glove, the AlphaTec® Overglove, made from aramid fiber. The gloves are attached with a Bayonet glove ring system, which offers quick and simple glove exchange. Read more about Gloves.
FOOTWEAR & ATTACHMENTS
Suits can be fitted with either sewn-in socks/booties made of the garment material or attached Nitrile rubber safety boots with European approval as Firemen’s boots (not on suits certified to NFPA 1991:2016). The boots are fixed with an ergonomically designed ring attachment, for simplified boot exchange. Read more about Boots.
HCR zipper, which includes a barrier film for increased chemical resistance. The zipper is closing downwards, for added safety, and is protected by a flap/splash guard.
A ventilation system is included as standard. For the safety of the wearer, it provides a constant level of overpressure inside the suit. The Regulating valve has 3 ventilation rates (2, 30 and 100 l/min) plus zero/off position and is an option also available in a passthrough version for use with external air supply. Encapsulating suits have two overpressure valves in the back of the hood. Non-encapsulating suits have one overpressure valve on the chest. Read more about Suit Ventilation.