Combined Organic, Inorganic Vapours and Particles Filter (VABE1P3)
Availability: In stock
Combined Organic, Inorganic Vapours and Particles Filter (VABE1P3) offers protection when working with organic, inorganic vapours with low boiling points.
- Certified and fully compliant with Australian/New Zealand Standard regarding respiratory protective devices AS/NZS 1716:2012.
- Combined Organic, Inorganic Vapours and Particles Filter (boiling point>65°C).
- Offers protection when working with Organic gases and vapours with low boiling points (>65°C). Inorganic gases and vapours (excluding CO i.e. Chlorine, Hydrogen sulfide, Hydrogen cyanide), Sulfur dioxide and Acid gases and vapours and Particles.
- Filters are single use only and must be replaced after every shift.
- Twist lock connection to STS masks is quick and easy to secure.
- One required per mask.
- Compatible masks: SYNC01VP3 PAPR.
- Dimensions: 110mm dia x 65mm (H).
- Weight: 205g
|Minimum Order Quantity|