Eyewash, Deck Mounted, AutoFlow – 90° Swing-Down
Availability: In stock
AutoFlow™ eyewash for mounting on counter.
- Application: AutoFlow™ eyewash for mounting on counter. Spray heads swing down from storage to operational position, activating water flow. Available in a variety of spray head configurations to minimize obstructions at a sink. Note: If unit is not installed at a sink, floor drain should be provided underneath unit to prevent accumulation of water on floor.
- Spray Head Assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
- Valve: 1/2″ IPS plug-type valve with PTFE coated O-ring seals. Swinging head assembly down from storage to operational position opens orifice and activates water flow. Unit remains in operation until spray head assembly is returned to storage position.
- Strainer: Unit is furnished with in-line strainer to protect valve and spray heads from debris in water line.
- Mounting: Valve is installed in chrome plated brass housing. Unit mounts on countertop behind sink. Furnished with mounting hardware for securing unit to counter.
- Construction: Polished chrome plated brass.
- Supply: 1/2″ NPT female inlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
|Minimum Order Quantity|