AlphaTec® 5000 Chemical Coverall
AlphaTec® 5000 reaches new levels in chemical protection and has been engineered to protect. The highly visible multi-layer fabric is strong, durable, and suitable for workers in extremely hazardous areas, including HAZMAT response teams.
- Protects against numerous organic and inorganic chemicals and biological hazards.
- >480 minutes breakthrough time against 14 or 15 chemicals listed in EN ISO 6529.
- Multi-layer material is lightweight yet strong and durable.
- Highly visible orange colour for improved worker safety.
- Anti-static – Tested according to EN 1149-5.
- Dual zip and double cuffs offer additional protection.
- Applications include chemical handling, oil and petrol chemical industries, hazardous waste remediation, industrial tank cleaning, HAZMAT emergency response, fire service, sewage purification installations, mining and agriculture.
- Seam technology: Ultrasonically welded and taped seams
- Hood type: 2 piece hood
- Colour: Orange
|Liquid Tight Suits (EN 14605)|
Suits which can protect against strong and directional jets of liquid chemical.
|Spray Tight Suits (EN 14605)|
Suits which offer protection against saturation of liquid chemicals.
|Dry Particulate Protection. (EN ISO 13982-1)|
Suits which provide protection to the full body against airborne solid particulates.
Protective Clothing with electrostatic properties.
S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
|Minimum Order Quantity|