AlphaTec® 6000 Gas Tight Suit and Boots
Availability: In stock
AlphaTec® 6000 GTB provides an excellent barrier to numerous hazardous chemicals including chemical warfare agents.
- AlphaTec® 6000 GTB is a Type 1a Gas-Tight suit that meets or exceeds the minimum requirements for EN 943-1 and EN 943-2 limited-use suits.
- The lightweight, flexible and yet incredibly strong material provides an excellent barrier to numerous hazardous chemicals including chemical warfare agents.
- DYNAT/YKK Gas-Tight zipper provides protection and performance in the most hostile of chemical environments. The zip has an outer zip flap made of the same material as the suit.
- Visor provides a wide field of vision with free head movement and enough head room for use with a safety helmet.
- These fully encapsulated suits are designed for use with Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA).
- MICROCHEM® 6000-GTB – comes with permanently attached Etche wellington boots.
- Glove options:
- Both the MICROCHEM® 6000-GTS and GTB are available with either a permanently attached Ansell Barrier Glove
- Interchangeable locking cuff for dual glove system.
|Gas Tight Chemical Protective Clothing (EN 943-1 and EN 943-2)|
Protective clothing against liquid and gaseous chemicals, aerosols and solid particulates
S, M, L, XL, 2XL
|AlphaTec® 6000 GTS - Catalogue|