AlphaTec® 2000 Standard Coverall
Availability: In stock
AlphaTec® 2000 provides both protection and comfort with exceptional liquid and particulate protection. Ideal for a wide range of industrial applications.
- Excellent liquid penetration resistance and barrier to fine particulates (>0.01 microns)
- Breathable laminate material is moisture vapour permeable (“breathable”) to help reduce heat stress.
- Silicon-free, this is critical for spray painting applications.
- Low linting to reduce the risk of fibre contamination in some critical areas.
- Optimised body fit improves wearer comfort and safety.
- Anti-static – Tested according to EN 1149-5
- Finger loops to prevent sleeve movement when working above your head.
- Applications include pharmaceutical industries, agriculture, cleanrooms, paint spraying, crime scene investigation, veterinary services.
- Sizes 4XL to 8XL available on request.
- Seam technology: Bound seams
- Hood type: 3 piece hood
- Colour: White
|Dry Particulate Protection. (EN ISO 13982-1)|
Suits which provide protection to the full body against airborne solid particulates.
|Reduced Spray Suits. (EN 13034)|
Suits which offer limited protection against light spray of liquid chemicals.
Protective Clothing with electrostatic properties.
S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
|Minimum Order Quantity|
|AlphaTec® 2000 BL - White - Catalogue|
|AlphaTec® 2000 BL - White - Technical Data Sheet|
|AlphaTec® 2000 BL - White - Sizing Chart|
|AlphaTec® 2000 BL - White - Protection Types Explained|