AlphaTec® PAPR Suits
Availability: In stock
AlphaTec® PAPR is a range of suits designed for use with Powered Air Purifying Respirators.
- Ventilated suits with filtered air and AlphaTec® technology providing head and body protection from hazardous substances.
- AlphaTec® PAPR is a range of suits designed for use with Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPRs) and certified to provide both respiratory and body protection from hazardous substances.
- Air permeable SMS collar which maintains sufficient air in the breathing zone whilst allowing excess air to flow into the body of the suit.
- Panoramic visor design ensures a good field of vision for the wearer.
- Emergency rip cord permits rapid doffing of the suit in cases of emergency or undue distress to the wearer.
- Double elasticated cuffs enables a liquid tight connection with chemical protective gloves (additional taping is required)
- Four exhalation valves fitted to the rear of the suit that allow CO2 to escape and equalises pressure within the suit, allowing a full range of movement without risk of excessive pressure causing harm to the suit or the wearer.
- To select the correct AlphaTec® PAPR suit model you will need to follow these steps:
Step 1: Select the coverall for the job:
Step 2: Select the fan unit, breathing hose and filter option:
Step 3: Select the sock option: