Safety Station with Eye/face wash – with plastic bowl
Availability: In stock
Combination eye/face wash and shower safety station – with plastic bowl
- Application: Combination eye/face wash and shower safety station. Eye/face wash features a plastic bowl with two large
FS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads that deliver a flood of water for rinsing eyes and face.
- Shower Head: 245mm diameter orange ABS plastic with 75L/min flow control.
- Shower Valve: 1” IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 73.66cm stainless steel pull rod.
- Spray Head Assembly: Two FS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from water flow.
- Eye/Face Wash Bowl: 298mm diameter orange ABS plastic.
- Eye/Face Wash Valve: 1/2” IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals.
- Pipe and Fittings: Schedule 40 galvanized steel. Furnished with orange polyethylene pipe covers for high visibility and corrosion resistance. Orange powder coated finish on pipe and fittings.
- Supply: 1-1/4” NPT female top or side inlet.
- Waste: 1-1/4” NPT female outlet. Outlet can be positioned at either 235mm or 498mm above finished floor by reversing lower pipe nipples.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Valve and spray head assemblies are factory assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
|Minimum Order Quantity|
|AS4775-2007 Compliance Checklist|
|Guardian Compliance Certificate|