Safety Station with Eye/Face Wash – All PVC Construction
Availability: In stock
All-PVC combination eye/face wash and shower safety station.
- Application: All-PVC combination eye/face wash and shower safety station. Unit is constructed entirely of PVC and PVC coated components for superior corrosion resistance. Ideal for industrial environments where harsh acids or caustics are present. Eye/face wash features two large FS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads that deliver a flood of water for rinsing eyes and face.
- Shower Head: 245mm diameter orange ABS plastic with 20 GPM flow control.
- Shower Valve: 1” IPS PVC-coated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE
seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 73.66cm stainless steel pull rod.
- Spray Head Assembly: Two FS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from water flow.
- Eye/Face Wash Bowl: 298mm diameter orange ABS plastic.
- Eye/Face Wash Valve: 1/2” IPS PVC-coated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals.
- Pipe and Fittings: Schedule 80 PVC.
- Supply: 2” IPS socket weld top female inlet.
- Waste: 2” IPS socket weld female outlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Valve and spray head assemblies are factory assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
|Minimum Order Quantity|
|AS4775-2007 Compliance Checklist|
|Guardian Compliance Certificate|