SpillFix® General Purpose Spill Kit – 200L
Availability: In stock
General purpose spill kit for use with any liquid spill. Absorbs up to 200L of oil and chemical spills.
- General purpose spill kit is suitable for hazardous spills including: oils, fuels, lubricants, paints and most chemicals and mild corrosives.
- The spill kit contains a mixture of loose absorbent fibre and pads as well as the necessary PPE including gloves, safety specs, coveralls and a respirator plus instruction card and disposal bags.
- The SpillFix® absorbent is made from 100% renewable Coir peat.
- The wheelie bin is easily identified as a spill kit and should be placed in a prominent position near where liquids are stored or used. A content list with reorder codes can be found in the lid of the wheelie bin.
- Absorbs up to 200L.
- Note: General purpose kits are not suitable for some strong acids including Nitric and Hydrofluoric Acid.
- Spill Kit Refill Code: SKSF200-R – includes contents only.
|Minimum Order Quantity|
|Spills and Emergency Management Brochure|
|SpillFix SDS Sheet|
|SpillFix Chemical Absorption Sheet|
|SpillFix User Guide|
|Spill Response Procedures|
|SpillTech® Chemical Pads 400gsm||50|
|SpillFix® Absorbent Bag - 50L||4|
|SpillFix® Absorbent Sock - 1.5m||2|
|SpillFix® Absorbent Sock - 3m||2|
|P2/N95 Disposable Mask||1|
|Pair Chemical Gloves - XL||1|
|Comet Safety Specs - Clear||1|
|Dust Pan and Brush Set||1|
|Barrier Caution Tape||1|
|SpillTech® Waste Disposal Bags||2|
|SpillFix® Instruction Card||1|